10-Pk PM2.5 Disposable Filters For Cloth Face Masks
A cloth mask offers protection; the added use of disposable PM2.5 filters will filter out particles as small as 2.5 microns. Each 5-layer filter is a combination of non-woven and meltblown cloth sandwiching an activated carbon layer. Insert the filter into any RainCaper reusable fabric face mask. It also fits many other masks on the market. The disposable PM2.5 filters should be replaced after 5 to 7 days of use. Filters are sold as a pack of 10 in a sealed poly bag.
• 10 disposable PM2.5 filters in each sealed poly bag
• PM2.5 filters should be replaced after 5-7 days of wear
• PM2.5 filters fit RainCaper reusable fabric masks as well as other masks
• Disposable filters are not washable
• Each activated carbon filter has 5 layers of protection
• Filters are 5-layer PM2.5 which means they will filter out particles as small as 2.5 microns